Join us as we celebrate our chapter mates and their accomplishments!
– Ann Siracusa is celebrating the release of A Timeless Melody on May 30th. Congratrulations, Ann!
– Donnamaie White got a new toilet. That’s awesome, Donnamaie! (Sorcha made her write that. Or maybe it was Sorcha’s evil twin Dara?)
– Janet Tait celebrated the book release of Cast into Darkness on April 12th. Congratulations, Janet!
– Kristen Koster submitted a full of Beneath His Touch to the Knight Agency, per their request. Fingers crossed for Kristen!
– Laura Connors made the top 200 of the NYC Midnight International Short Story Competition. Yay, Laura!
– Laura Connors received a request for the first 5 chapters of Sea of Fate from Deidre Knight. Fingers crossed.
– Lisa Kessler is a RomCon 2014 Readers Crown finalist with Moonlight. Good luck, Lisa!
– Melissa Cutler celebrated the book release of How To Rope A Real Man on May 6th. Way to go, Madam President!
– Pamela Moran is celebrating the release of Blind Sight this month. Great job, Pamela!
– Shirley Ann Wilder signed a contract with Boroughs for Fly Me. Congrats, Shirley!
– Sorcha Mowbray is a RomCon 2014 Readers Crown finalist with both Love Reclaimed and Murders & Acquisitions. Good luck, Sorcha!
May’s Member of the month :Terry Blain with President-elect Janet Tait
May’s “Atta Girl” : Rachael Davila with President-elect Janet Tait